Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Bottled By: Elixir Distillers 9x1.5cl
Join Whisky-Online from the comfort of your own home for an epic online Zoom tasting with our distinguished guest host, Elixir Distillers head honcho Oliver Chilton!
Oliver is in charge of Elixir's bottling programme, selecting and blending casks for the company's range of independent bottlings and proprietary brands. For this tasting, he'll be taking us through no fewer than *Nine* of his recent creations, featuring drams from Port Askaig, Elements of Islay and three Single Malts of Scotland bottlings - the latter of which will be initially available exclusively to attendees of this tasting.
Date: Friday 22nd October 2021
Time: 19:30 BST
Where: Virtual tasting via Zoom
How it works and what you get:
1. Order a tasting pack here.
2. Your pack containing 9 x 1.5cl drams will then be shipped out to you the week before the tasting, along with an email with the Zoom link and a 10% discount code to redeem against any whiskies tasted on the evening.
3. On 22nd October 2021 click the link at 19:15 BST (to allow for any technical issues you may encounter) and you will be accepted into the tasting.
4. Relax and get ready to pour, listen, taste, and ask as many questions as you wish.
*Please note that the 10% off voucher can only be redeemed on the full-size bottle versions of the whiskies tasted on the evening from Whisky-Online Shop and will be valid for 3 days from the date of the tasting.
*Please note that it is advisable to familiarise yourself with Zoom prior to the tasting. If you would like assistance with this please email tim@whisky-Online.com. Please do not leave this until the day of the tasting.
1. Blair Athol 10 Year Old Single Malts Of Scotland - new release
2. Glencadam 10 Year Old Single Malts Of Scotland - new release
3. Speyside 12 Year Old Single Malts Of Scotland - new release
4. Elements Of Islay | Peat Pure Islay
5. Elements Of Islay | Peat Full Proof
6. Port Askaig 8 Year Old
7. Port Askaig 100 Proof
8. Port Askaig 12 Year Old Autumn
9. Port Askaig 28 Year Old
‘Oliver Chilton is Head Blender at Elixir Distillers. Having worked for a variety of whisky and spirits specialist retailers, he started at the original Whisky Exchange shop in 2011, soon joining The Whisky Show team before securing a role selecting casks for The Whisky Exchange’s exclusive cask programme. This business led to the creation of Elixir Distillers with Oliver at the helm. Since then, Oliver has selected and launched approximately 750 bottlings, including 60 releases for their Elements of Islay brand and 30 bottlings (25 limited editions and five ongoing releases) for Port Askaig.’
Very much enjoyed this evening. Nice to meet up with other participants and talk about whisky. Looking forward to the next one.