Ardnamurchan AD/04.21:03

Shipping Rate: 3

Product SKU: 10387

  • Sale
  • Regular price £50.00 inc VAT.
    £41.67 exc VAT.

Please ensure you are logged in. Maximum 1 per customer. You can not use discounts on this product. If VIP button is orange, you are in a qualifying Tier to complete the purchase. Learn more ➞


Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky 
Distillery Bottling 70cl / 46.8%

Bottled in early 2021, Ardnamurchan AD/04.21:03 retains the formula that has served previous releases from Adelphi's Highland distillery so well. As before, it's a 50/50 mix of Ardnamurchan's peated and unpeated whisky and 65% of the casks are ex-bourbon with the remaining 35% ex-sherry and is bottled at a fine drinking strength of 46.8%.

VIP Club Availability, whilst stocks last.
Tiers 7 and above 10:00 am BST Wednesday 12th May 2021
Tier 6 10:00 am BST Thursday 13th May 2021
Tier 5 10:00 am BST Friday 14th May 2021
Tier 4 10:00 am BST Monday 17th May 2021
Tier 3 10:00 am BST Tuesday 18th May 2021
Tier 2 10:00 am BST Wednesday 19th May 2021
Tier 1 10:00 am BST Thursday 20th May 2021

Attributes
Distillery

Ardnamurchan

Bottler

Distillery

Series

AD/04.21:03

Country Scotland
Region Highland
Bottling Year 2021
Cask Type Sherry & Bourbon
Limited Edition Yes
Bottles Produced 17,502
Bottle Size 70cl
ABV 46.8%
Pre-Owned No
Tasting Notes

Nose: Mussels on a rope, burnt orange peel, glacier mints.

Palate: Salted cashews and peanut brittle, fried bananas, smouldering driftwood.