Single Malt Scotch Whisky
Bottled By: Murray McDavid 8x1.5cl
It's tasting time again! Join us on Zoom on 25th November for our latest Virtual Whisky Tasting, with our guest host Daniel Hendry, Brand Ambassador for Murray McDavid and Aceo Ltd.
Daniel will be taking us on a tour through a fantastic flight of recent Murray McDavid malts from Speyside and the Highlands, with single cask bottlings including a contrasting pair of Ardmore whiskies finished in Oloroso sherry and Moor Beer stout casks. We'll also be trying some whiskies from the company's new Cask Craft series that celebrates Murray McDavid's mastery of the art of cask finishing.
Grab your tickets for what will be an enjoyable evening delving into the art of an indie bottler and blender.
Date: Friday 25th November 2022
Time: 19:30 GMT
Where: Virtual tasting via Zoom
How it works and what you get:
1. Order a tasting pack here.
2. Your pack containing all drams will then be shipped out to you prior to the tasting. The week of the tasting an email with the Zoom link and a 10% discount code to redeem against any whiskies tasted on the evening will be sent.
3. On the 25th of November 2022 click the link at 19:15 GMT (to allow for any technical issues you may encounter) and you will be accepted into the tasting at 19:30.
4. Relax and get ready to pour, listen, taste, and ask as many questions as you wish.
*Please note that the 10% off voucher can only be redeemed on the full-size bottle versions of the whiskies tasted on the evening from Whisky-Online Shop and will be valid for 3 days from the date of the tasting.
*Please note that it is advisable to familiarise yourself with Zoom prior to the tasting. If you would like assistance with this please email tim@whisky-Online.com. Please do not leave this until the day of the tasting.
5. Mannochmore Port Finish | Murray McDavid Cask Craft
6. Linkwood Madeira Finish | Murray McDavid Cask Craft
A great interactive evening, with no fewer than 8 drams from Murray McDavid's growing range of single malt whiskies. The first four were from the unbelievably good value Cask Craft range, comprising drams from Mannochmore, Linkwood, Croftengea and a Tomatin renamed Strathdearn. None of these disappointed, and at a sale price a shade over £30 per bottle, represented tremendous bang-for buck. The second half of the tasting focussed on several UK exclusives from the Benchmark single cask range, with a pair of Ardmore drams, a Glenallachie and a Mannochmore which were all crackers and worthy of their higher price-point.
A fun evening, great value, and an excellent opportunity as ever to try some new whisky.
Good selection of whisky and very informative
Some good drams and very good value for money. An experience to be savored
What a cracking line up of mostly very affordable drams& very tasty they were. Glenallachie was my fav on the night. Its hard to beat!!