... This Tomatin was distilled in 1967 and aged for 50 years in 1st fill oloroso sherry butt #35817 before being bottled in 2018 with a yield of just 70 bottles.
Included in this magnificent set is:
- A piano finish, high-quality Italian crafted wooden box that is furnished with soft, premium Italian leather.
- An idividually numbered hand-blown Glencairn crystal decanter bottle.
- A solid brass and gold plated glass stopper.
- An individually numbered book, hand signed by the distillery manager, Graham Eunson.
- A Tomatin branded premium leather carry bag
- A miniature of this exclusive single malt, enclosed in a bespoke gift box.