Compass Box 18 Year Old The Double Single 10th Anniversary 2000-2010


Product SKU: 5155

Shipping Rate: 3
2 IN STOCK & AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DISPATCH
Regular price $403.02 Save price $403.02
Description

Blended Scotch Whisky
Bottled by Compass Box 70cl / 53.3%

An old bottle of the 10th Anniversary edition of Compass Box's Double Single, a one-off limited edition that appeared briefly in 2010. This special release was a limited edition of just 876 bottles at a hearty 53.3%.

Compass Box Double Single 10th Anniversary was a very unusual blended whisky, being constructed of one single malt and one single grain whisky. The malt component, making up 76% of the blend, was comprised of an 18-year-old Glen Elgin, with the remaining 24% of the recipe being a 21-year-old Port Dundas single grain whisky. 

Attributes
Bottler

Compass Box

Series

10th Anniversary

Country Scotland
Bottling Year 2010
Limited Edition Yes
Bottle Size 70cl
ABV 53.3%
Pre-Owned No

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

DON'T MISS OUT

Take 10% off your first order when you sign up to our newsletter. Offers, discount codes, VIP products and selected products can't be used in conjunction with each other.