Ardnamurchan AD/07.21:05

Shipping Rate: 3

Product SKU: 10667

  • Sale
  • Regular price £46.00 inc VAT.
    £38.33 exc VAT.

Please ensure you are logged in. Maximum 1 per customer. You can not use discounts on this product. If VIP button is orange, you are in a qualifying Tier to complete the purchase. Learn more ➞


Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky 
Distillery Bottling 70cl / 46.8%

Just arrived and destined to sell out soon, it's the Summer 2021 release from Ardnamurchan!

Ardnamurchan AD/07.21:05 retains the now-familiar formula that has propelled Ardnamurchan to the forefront of the new Scottish distilleries. Sticking to the previous winning recipe, it's a 50/50 mix of the distillery's peated and unpeated whisky, and 65% of the casks are ex-bourbon with the remaining 35% ex-sherry.

Ardnamurchan AD/07.21:05 has been bottled without colouring or chill filtration at the distillery’s preferred 46.8%.

Members of our VIP Club will have exclusive access to this release, but allocations are very limited. Unfortunately there may not be enough Ardnamurchan AD/07.21:05 for everyone, so this product is strictly Maximum 1 Bottle Per Customer - duplicate orders will be deleted.

Attributes
Distillery

Ardnamurchan

Bottler

Distillery

Series

AD/07.21:05

Country Scotland
Region Highland
Bottling Year 2021
Cask Type Sherry & Bourbon
Limited Edition Yes
Bottles Produced 19,998
Bottle Size 70cl
ABV 46.8%
Pre-Owned No
Tasting Notes

Nose: Summer berry pie with bruised apples, lemon meringue and salted caramel.

Palate: Pecan and vanilla ice cream, saltwater taffy and beach bonfire smoke.