Due to social distancing measures, we are having to move our monthly whisky tastings to an online format. The good news in this is that we can welcome more of our customers to our tastings who are not local to us.
Join Whisky-Online and our hosts from Douglas Laing, Fred Laing and Jamie Williamson as they take us through 8 different whiskies that have been bottled for Douglas Laing's Old Particular Series (plus a mystery dram).
The tutored tasting will be fun, relaxed, and informative, giving information about each particular bottling and some history on each distillery and Douglas Laing themselves.
Date: Friday 7th August 2020
Time: 19:30 BST
Where: Virtual tasting via Zoom
What you need to do and what do you get
1. Order a tasting pack here.
2. Your pack containing X9 1.5cl drams and a 10%** off voucher code will then be shipped out to you and you will be emailed a link to the zoom tasting*** Packs will be sent out W/C 27th July 2020.
3. Click the link at 19:30 on 7th August 2020 and you will be accepted into the tasting.
4. Relax and get ready to pour, listen and taste and questions will be welcomed from participants.
1. Ledaig 1997-2019 | 21-Year-Old | Old Particular DL13060
2. Talisker 2010-2019 | 9-Year-Old | Old Particular DL 13728
3. Laphroaig 2004-2019 | 15-Year-Old | Old Particular DL13743
4. Craigellachie 1999-2019 | 20-Year-Old | Old Particular DL13710
5. Caol Ila 2009-2019 | 10-Year-Old | Old Particular DL13824
6. Ben Nevis 2001-2019 | 18-Year-Old | Old Particular DL13784
7. Tamdhu 1999-2019 | 20-Year-Old | Old Particular DL13785
8. Ardmore 1997-2018 | 21-Year-Old | Old Particular DL12984
9. Mystery Dram
*Please note that the tasting is limited to 40 participants.
**Please note that the 10% off voucher can only be redeemed on the full-size bottle versions of the whiskies tasted on the evening from Whisky-Online Shop and will be valid for 30 days from the date of the tasting.
***Please note that it is advisable to familiarise yourself with Zoom prior to the tasting. If you would like assistance with this please email tim@whisky-Online.com. Please do not leave this until the day of the tasting.