Single Malt Scotch Whisky Tasting
Distillery Bottlings 1.5cl x 10
We're delighted to introduce our Burns Night 2022 Virtual Whisky Tasting! Join WOL and our guest hosts Mark Bruce and Andrew Lennie from Jura distillery on Friday 21st January for an epic 10-dram tasting of Jura, Dalmore and Fettercairn distilleries' single malt whiskies.
This virtual Burns Night whisky tasting will consist of three sample drams each from Dalmore, Jura and Fettercairn distilleries - plus a very special 'money-can't-buy' mystery dram to toast the Bard and round off Burns Night in style!
Date: Friday 21st January 2022
Time: 19:30 GMT
Where: Virtual tasting via Zoom
How it works and what you get:
1. Order a tasting pack here.
2. Your pack containing 10 x 1.5cl drams will be shipped out to you closer to the date of the tasting and you will be emailed a link to the zoom tasting and a 10% off voucher code.
3. Click the link at 19:15 (to allow for any technical issues you may encounter) on 21st Jan 2022 and you will be accepted into the tasting.
4. Relax and get ready to pour, listen and taste, and questions will be welcomed from participants.
* Please note that the 10% off voucher can only be redeemed on the full-size bottle versions of the whiskies tasted on the evening from Whisky-Online Shop and will be valid for 3 days from the date of the tasting.
* Please note that it is advisable to familiarise yourself with Zoom prior to the tasting. If you would like assistance with this please email tim@whisky-Online.com. Please do not leave this until the day of the tasting.
1. Jura 7 Wood
2. Jura 18 Year Old
3. Jura 21 Year Old
4. Fettercairn 12 Year Old
5. Fettercairn 16 Year Old
6. Fettercairn 22 Year Old
7. Dalmore 12 Year Old
8. Dalmore 15 Year Old
9. Dalmore Cigar Malt
10. Mystery Dram (Something you cannot buy, unless you travel to a little island)
Mark is the Jura Brand Home Manager who has lived on the Isle of Jura for the last two years. During his time as a Diurach, Mark has learnt all of the inner workings and secrets of the distillery, as well as Island life.
Andrew Lennie is a Malt Whisky Specialist who works closely with Fettercairn. Time spent with the distillery manager Stuart has let Andrew understand and explore the process of the distillery.