Single Malt & Single Grain Scotch Whisky
Bottled By: Morrison Scotch Whisky Distillers 7x1.5cl
It's tasting time again! Join us on Zoom on Friday 24th March with our guest host Paul Mckendrick from Hannah Whisky Merchants for another of our fantastic Whisky-Online Virtual Whisky Tastings!
Hannah Whisky Merchants are on a roll right now - fresh from winning Scottish Independent Bottler of the Year at the Icons of Whisky Awards 2022 for their splendid Lady of the Glen whiskies, the company has launched a new series of bottlings named Dalgety after their local Dalgety Bay.
Paul will be guiding us through no fewer than seven top class drams drawn from both ranges, with five Lady of the Glen Spring 2023 whiskies and a pair of Dalgety releases from Autumn 2022.
Date: Friday 24th March 2023
Time: 19:30 GMT
Where: Virtual tasting via Zoom
How it works and what you get:
1. Order a tasting pack here.
2. Your pack containing all drams will then be shipped out to you prior to the tasting. The week of the tasting an email with the Zoom link and a 10% discount code to redeem against any whiskies tasted on the evening will be sent.
3. On the 24th of March 2023 click the link at 19:15 GMT (to allow for any technical issues you may encounter) and you will be accepted into the tasting at 19:30.
4. Relax and get ready to pour, listen, taste, and ask as many questions as you wish.
*Please note that the 10% off voucher can only be redeemed on the full-size bottle versions of the whiskies tasted on the evening from Whisky-Online Shop and will be valid for 3 days from the date of the tasting.
*Please note that it is advisable to familiarise yourself with Zoom prior to the tasting. If you would like assistance with this please email tim@whisky-Online.com. Please do not leave this until the day of the tasting.
1. Blair Athol 2014 | 8 Year Old Lady Of The Glen - First Fill Bourbon
2. Dumbarton 2000 | 22 Year Old Lady Of The Glen - Refill Hogshead
3. Glen Elgin 2008 | 15 Year Old Lady Of The Glen - Profiler Barrique
4. Teaninich 2010 | 12 Year Old Lady Of The Glen - Aquavit Barrique Finish
5. Tormore 2011 | 11 Year Old Lady Of The Glen - Sauternes Barrique Finish
6. "An Islay" 2009 | 12 Year Old Dalgety - Ex Refill Sherry Hogsheads
7. Tamnavulin 2009 | 13 Year Old Dalgety - Barrel & Virgin Oak
A true whisky enthusiast and connoisseur, Paul has over 15 years of experience in the whisky trade. Having undertaken a variety of roles within the industry for companies including the SMWS, Murray McDavid and the Creative Whisky Co., Paul has a deep understanding of the nuances of whisky production and marketing and we can't wait to hear his insights.
Seven cracking drams from Hannah's Lady of the Glen and Dalgety ranges. Excellent insights into HWM's business operations from Paul McKendrick and great hosting from Tim again. Great opportunity to try some new whiskies, from distilleries I had not tried drams from, including Dumbarton, Tormore and Tamnavulin.