Exciting times, as the latest Infrequent Flyers series of single cask whiskies is on its way and will be hitting our shelves very shortly!
There’s some beauties in this new batch: the sixth series of Infrequent Flyer bottlings from Alistair Walker Whisky Company, who released their first whiskies a little under two years ago in Summer 2019.
We have no fewer than SIX new AWWC Infrequent Flyers due to land at Terminal Whisky-Online in the near future. Rumours that Timmy R has asked them to do a flypast of Blackpool Pier streaming red smoke to annoy Wayne & Harrison if Liverpool qualify for the Champions League have yet to be confirmed.
The full lineup of incoming Infrequent Flyers is as follows:
- Ben Nevis 2011 9-year-old Virgin Oak Finish 59.5%
- Ruadh Mhor (peated Glenturret) 2010 10-year-old Marsala Finish 57.8%
- Miltonduff 2009 11-year-old PX Sherry Finish 59.7%
- Benrinnes 2007 14-year-old Refill Hogshead 50% *UK Exclusive*
- Royal Brackla 2006 14-year-old Chinquapin Oak Finish 57.8%
- Croftengea (peated Loch Lomond) 2005 16-year-old PX Sherry FInish 56.4%
- Glen Keith 1993 28-year-old Rye Barrel Finish 52.2%
We’ll be (virtually) joined by Alistair Walker himself for our sold-out Infrequent Flyers online whisky tasting on Friday 28th May, when we’ll be tasting five of these new releases including the UK Exclusive Benrinnes 2007, alongside some highlights from previous batches.
For those of you who missed out on a ticket to what promises to be a fantastic evening, the good news is that these new AWWC bottlings will be available on Whisky-Online Shop very soon - keep an eye on our Facebook page and/or join our mailing list if you want to be first to know when they’re live.