Quiz Terms & Conditions
Quiz Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
1. Entries to be eligible for the prize draw to win a bottle of Port Charlotte MRC:01 must be received by 23:55 GMT on 30/03/2021
a) Entries are made by completing the quiz here.
2. The prize draw is only open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of Whisky-Online Ltd and any persons connected with the competition.
3. Entrants must be over the age of 18.
4. All entries are submitted by completing the online quiz. Completing the bonus entitles you to two entries.
5. Whisky-Online Ltd cannot be held responsible for lost, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries. Whisky-Online Ltd's decision will be final; no correspondence will be entered into. The prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred nor transferred. There will be no cash alternative.
6. If the winner of this competition is unable to accept the prize for any reason, or if Whisky-Online Ltd has not been able, after making reasonable efforts, to make contact with the winner, Whisky-Online Ltd reserves the right to award the prize (without notice to the first winner chosen) to an alternative winner after a period of seven days. In this case, the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. Whisky-Online Ltd shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
7. The prize draw winner will be drawn at random on 31/03/2021 and posted on our Facebook Page no later than 17:00 on 01/04/2021.
8. If you are selected as the winner, you must contact Whisky-Online Ltd within seven days of notification confirming your acceptance of the prize. In the event a winner does not respond to the Facebook Post within seven days or if any prize is declined, the promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and award the prize to a reserve.
9. We may, at our sole discretion, disqualify entries deemed to be non-compliant with these terms and conditions and we reserve the right to disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the promotion into disrepute. In the event of such circumstances the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
10. There will be no requirement for the competition winners to take part in post-event publicity.