Whisky-Online Virtual Tasting | Tomatin Distillery
Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky Tasting
Distillery Bottling 1.5cl x 8
After the huge success of our first virtual tasting, our second virtual tasting will be hosted by Tomatin Distillery on the evening of the 18th September at 19:30 BST. All you need to do is purchase an 8-dram tasting pack and join ourselves, and our host from Tomatin, Global Brand Ambassador Scott Adamson from the comfort of your own home...
Date: Friday 18th September 2020
Time: 19:30 BST
Where: Virtual tasting via Zoom
Join Whisky-Online and our host Scott Adamson from Tomatin Distillery.
Scott and the Whisky-Online team will take you through 8 different distillery bottlings from the 12-year-old, right up to the 36-year-old which is one of our favourite whiskies. There will of course be an 8th special mystery dram which will be revealed and available to purchase on the evening.
Most of all the tutored tasting will be fun, relaxed, and informative, giving information about each particular bottling and some history on Tomatin distillery.
What you need to do and what do you get
1. Order a tasting pack here.
2. Your pack containing X8 1.5cl drams will then be shipped out to you and you will be emailed a link to the zoom tasting and a 10% off voucher code** Packs will be sent out W/C 7th September 2020.
3. Click the link at 19:15 (to allow for any technical issues you may encounter) on 18th September 2020 and you will be accepted into the tasting.
4. Relax and get ready to pour, listen and taste and questions will be welcomed from participants.
*Please note that the tasting is limited to 40 participants.
**Please note that the 10% off voucher can only be redeemed on the full-size bottle versions of the whiskies tasted on the evening from Whisky-Online Shop and will be valid for 30 days from the date of the tasting.
***Please note that it is advisable to familiarise yourself with Zoom prior to the tasting. If you would like assistance with this please email tim@whisky-Online.com. Please do not leave this until the day of the tasting.
- Distiller Tomatin Distillery
- Bottler Distillery
- Region Highland