Whisky-Online Virtual Tasting | Glenfarclas Distillery
Speyside Single Malt Scotch Whisky Tasting
Distillery Bottling 5cl x 5
Our third virtual tasting will be hosted by our friends over at Glenfarclas distillery. The famous Speyside distillery is known for producing some of Speysides finest whiskies and we will sample these on the evening.
The tasting will take place on 23rd October at 19:00 BST and we will be joined by the lovely Louise Gallagher and Peter Donnelly from Glenfarclas who will guide us through the evening's festivities...
Date: Friday 23 October 2020
Time: 19:00 BST
Where: Virtual tasting via Zoom
Join Whisky-Online and our hosts Louise Gallagher and Peter Donnelly from Glenfarclas Distillery.
Peter, Louise, and the Whisky-Online team will take you through 5 different distillery bottlings from the 105 up to the 25-year-old.
Most of all the tutored tasting will be fun, relaxed, and informative, giving information about each particular bottling and some history on the Glenfarclas distillery.
What you need to do and what do you get
1. Order a tasting pack here.
2. Your pack containing X5 5cl drams will then be shipped out to you and you will be emailed a link to the zoom tasting and a 10% off voucher code.
3. Click the link at 18:30 (to allow for any technical issues you may encounter) on 23rd October 2020 and you will be accepted into the tasting.
4. Relax and get ready to pour, listen and taste and questions will be welcomed from participants.
*Please note that the tasting is limited to 30 participants.
**Please note that the 10% off voucher can only be redeemed on the full-size bottle versions of the whiskies tasted on the evening from Whisky-Online Shop and will be valid for 7 days from the date of the tasting.
***Please note that it is advisable to familiarise yourself with Zoom prior to the tasting. If you would like assistance with this please email tim@whisky-Online.com. Please do not leave this until the day of the tasting.
- Distiller Glenfarclas Distillery
- Bottler Distillery
- Country of Origin Scotland
- Region Speyside