Tomatin 1967-2018 | 50 Year Old
Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky
70cl / 45.3%
Following 50years of maturation at Tomatin Distillery, cask number 35817 has been bottled in its most natural from yielding just 70 special bottles ...
... This Tomatin was distilled in 1967 and aged for 50 years in 1st fill oloroso sherry butt #35817 before being bottled in 2018 with a yield of just 70 bottles.
Included in this magnificent set is:
- A piano finish, high-quality Italian crafted wooden box that is furnished with soft, premium Italian leather.
- An idividually numbered hand-blown Glencairn crystal decanter bottle.
- A solid brass and gold plated glass stopper.
- An individually numbered book, hand signed by the distillery manager, Graham Eunson.
- A Tomatin branded premium leather carry bag
- A miniature of this exclusive single malt, enclosed in a bespoke gift box.
- Distiller Tomatin Distillery
- Bottler Distillery
- Region Highland