Bathtub Gin T&Cs
- The prize draw is open to all residents of England, Scotland and Wales aged 18 years or over, except our employees, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- Upon purchase of Bathtub Gin before 5th March 2021 at 10:00am you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
- If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, we do not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. We accept no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw on 5th March 2021.
- The winner will receive 1 personalised Magnum (1.5 litre) of Bathtub Gin.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before 6th March 2021 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 2 days of being notified by us, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and we will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- By entering the competition you agree that your details can be shared with Atom Brands Maverick in order for them to ascertain details for the personalisation of the magnum and delivery address to send direct to the recipient.
7.1. Every best effort will be made to deliver the prize to the recipient before Mother's Day (14th March 2021) as long as details have been shared with Atom Brands Maverick by 8th March 2021. However given the current pandemic and postal delays we cannot guarantee this will be possible.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- We reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. We reserve the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, neither we, our agents nor our distributors will in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the our negligence, or the negligence of our agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.