Glenfiddich Distillery Pioneer Tour Competition Terms & Conditions
The Prize - Pioneers Tour at Glenfiddich Distillery
The Pioneers Tour is a half-day whisky enthusiast experience offering an insight into the whisky marrying process at Warehouse No6.
During the tour, you will visit numerous warehouses, and finally at Warehouse 12, home to the Malt Masters Selection (4 casks selected by Malt Master Brian Kinsman) you will be invited to fill a 20cl bottle from a cask of your choice to take home to enjoy. Along with this, you will get a beautiful commemorative book documenting your trip to the distillery.
The experience is concluded with a tutored masterclass of 5 of Glenfiddich's finest whiskies along with delicious canapes prepared by the Head Chef Addy Daggart
How to enter
To enter, simply purchase 1 bottle of Glenfiddich from our range currently available on our website between 10th June 2019 and 31st July 2019. This can be new or old but does not include miniatures, memorabilia or samples. Each bottle purchased counts as 1 entry. If you're unsure, feel free to contact us on 01253620376.
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: William Grant & Sons UK whose registered office is at 17 Bartley Wood Business Park, Bartley Way, Hook, Hampshire,
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of William Grant & Sons UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. 3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. 4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.whisky-online.com
6. The Competition will run via Whisky-online.com Website and social media platforms.
7. Closing date for entry will be 31st July After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. ‘simply a customer of whisky-online.com that buys a bottle of Glenfiddich from www.whisky-online.com during the competition period will automatically be entered into a draw to win a Pioneer Tour of the Glenfiddich Distillery’ 10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: ‘A Pioneer Tour of the Glenfiddich Distillery, (not including travel costs)’ The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.